Happy Friday lovers!
I’m feeling so refreshed after an unexpected off day today! Felt so nice to lay in bed a little longer and take my time starting my day instead of endless snooze buttons and groggy make-up application, you know what I’m saying? I really want to make a more conscious effort of getting up earlier to have some quiet time/work out instead of rushing around like a ding-dong trying to get myself to Starbucks and work by 8am which is always more like 8:05ish, oops. What can I say? I’m chronically late no matter how hard I try. Time management is not my forte but in my defense I struggle with ADHD sooo cut me a little slack, ok? 🙂
Anyways, I am so excited to share this week’s round of favorite products with you! I don’t know about you but I love reading little reviews/recommendations to help me pick out new products or try new things because that way I’m not going in totally blind.
- Zella Zip Up: I absolutely love Zella brand workout wear. Because it’s a Nordstrom brand I know the quality is really great anddd one of their designers used to design for Lulu Lemon so you’re getting so much bang for your buck. The price point is right in the middle of your basic work out wear designers and their products last forever. I’m obsessed with their live-in legging and wear them non-stop. Their fabric is so thick you won’t have any see-through issues when you wear them with sweaters or dresses either. I got this zip-up during the Anniversary sale (and now it’s even cheaper!!) and finally got to bust it out this week to wear to and from the studio. I have a few of their zip-ups and highly recommend them. The seams are so flattering and the fabric is so cozy and it runs true to size! Also so awesome that it comes in plus size!!
- Lemon Essential Oil: Say what you want about the essential oil trend but for me I believe in the natural healing/preventative/vitamin power that they provide. I encourage you to do some research on the brands and the oils you’re seeing all over the place and I guarantee you’ll find Young Living is the best quality. I put 2 drops of the Lemon Oil in my water everyday to aid in my digestion and just provide a daily internal cleanse and I love it. You HAVE to use a stainless steel or glass bottle or cup though because the oils will break down plastic, ew. If you’re looking for more information/samples or want to order PLEASE reach out to my girl Lauren or Meg —–>tinyurl.com/o53hfo9 and tell them I sent you! Or if you’re local there’s an oils class on Monday, October 19th at 7:30 at Elite Feet Dance Studio in Winfield which would be great to go to and learn more about everything essential oils!
- Glass Straws and Brush Set: So because I can’t use my plastic straws with my oil water everyday I was on the hunt for affordable glass straws and found them on Amazon, of course. This set is only $9.99 and is dishwasher safe and lightweight and easy to clean. Hooray! There are a couple color combos as well which is fun! They are a bigger straw though so for me they have only fit in these ball jar lids and not the other lids I have for my jars. They’re perfect to turn your jars (get a set, here) into drinking glasses/bottles/storage like we do over here. No plastic drinking for us! 🙂
- Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Powder: This pressed powder for me is my the on the go powder and I use it for touch ups and to blot my face during the day. For those that would rather use pressed powder instead of loose this would be great for you to set your entire face as well. It comes with a small sponge for application and a little dab here and there goes a long way. I’ve also used the loose setting powder for years and love it. It sets your make-up all day and works for ALL skin tones since it’s translucent which is awesome. Highly recommend both products in your life!
- Essie-Bahama Mama: Found this color on a recent Target run, not surprising and I love it for Fall. I think it’s totally mis-named because it’s more of a bordeaux/plum color and does not remind me of drinking by the beach at all but whatever it’s perfect for Fall and I highly recommend adding it to your nail polish collection. You only need 2 coats which is great. I hate when you have to do like 4 coats of a color to get the same pigment as the bottle. Don’t forget my fave Essie Base and Top Coat! 🙂
- Burt’s Bee Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash: You guysss this stuff smells sooo good! I am obsessed! I picked it up on a whim because am I constantly switching up my bodywash and love knowing that these ingredients are quality as well. It lathers up great and adds such a calming aroma to my shower. Seriously, get it.
I hope you loved these quick product reviews and that you go out and get some of these goodies in your life! Let me know if you try anything and what you think! 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
“The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.”