We made it to the weekend! Hooray! 🙂
I thought I would share the details of a couple outfits I posted this past month on Instagram but hadn’t gotten around to sharing yet. I’m sure you’ve just been holding your breathe over there, ha! 😉 I’m saving the newest beauty products for after I get a chance to use them a few times so I can give you a little review of my experience. I mentioned in my last post that one of my big themes in styling is versatility so you will continue to see me wearing and re-wearing some of my favorite pieces through my styled shoots and my day to day pics. If I haven’t sold you on the need for a blanket scarf yet then I am shocked because you have to admit I have worn my green and blue one a million times. Hopefully you aren’t sick of it and you realize the value of a great scarf.From dressy to casual there are so many outfits you can add it to. Don’t even get me started on the pattern on pattern in the pic below, I die. 🙂 Plus, now is really the BEST time to stock up on all your winter favorites because even though it’s still cold out, most stores have started getting in their cruise wear already and that means SALES SALES SALES on the cold weather pieces. Yay for us up here in the Midwest who need that stuff till pretty much May, ha! But for reals.
|Paige ‘Verdugo’ Ultra Skinny| Anne Klein Boots|similar Joie sweater|Old Navy scarf old, obsessed with this Asos scarf|love this classic Michael Kors watch|Max and Chloe Necklace|love this pearl necklace|Alex and Ani Bracelets|Forever 21 pearl bracelets| Pandora Bracelets|Tiffany & Co Bracelet|
Let me tell you a few things about this outfit.
- I have gotten so much wear out of these jeans it’s ridiculous. I know I have said this before and I will say it again. You get what you pay for with designer denim and it is so worth it. The fit, the quality and the life time of the jeans is worth every penny.
- You need a blanket scarf. See above and every other post I’ve worn it in for proof.
- Knee high boots. How many times I have I linked these!? It’s crazy but I have gotten so much use out of them as well! Quality vs. quantity. If you know you’re going to need to wear an item a lot, it’s worth it to spend the money up front so it will actually last you through all those expected wears.
- I wear almost this exact bracelet stack every time I accessorize with silver. Again the price per wear is ridic. You might be thinking that Pandora is for moms but whateverrrr I have been creating the two that I have since high school and I love them. Each bead/charm means something to me and I love the style of it. When you find something you love, don’t worry about what other people think. Wear it with confidence and be true to yourself. Same goes for the Tiffany classic link bracelet, it was a graduation present from high school and I still wear it almost daily. To me it’s classic and it will always be in (MY) style. About this stack: I always wear 6 different Alex and Ani bracelets, 2 Pandora bracelets, 1 Tiffany & Co and then add on others depending on the day.
- Invest in a couple good watches. I wear a watch everyday and it is a great accessory. Classic and trendy. I personally prefer the boyfriend style with a large face but try some on and find what works best for you.
So this pic is more a collection of some of my current obsessions. The dry shampoo I have used for years and I don’t know why I threw it in this pic other then that it’s the best and it smells good and I must have had dirty hair when I was styling looks for my shoot the other day, ha!
Don’t judge me that I bought the new Miley gloss. How could I turn down a limited addition glitter gloss!? 🙂 Yes, I know I have a lipstick/lipgloss addiction and no, I don’t plan on recovering from it anytime soon. It looks so good over my ‘Candy Yum Yum’ and ‘Schiap’ ok?! Don’t judge me. Looking forward to showing you a few white jean outfits to be wearing now! I don’t know about you but I wear my white jeans year round and you should, too! No ‘white after labor day’ does not exist in my book! 🙂 What are some other looks you all are loving these days? Or something you would want me to style for you? I love suggestions! Comment below or send me a note over in my contact section!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Put down your phones and be present. You don’t get to do today over, so don’t waste it.
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”