So I’m sure you’ve all been slightly overwhelmed by the amount of people sharing all of their Nordstrom Anniversary sale purchases all over every social media outlet so I’m going to keep my posts about my favorite items short and sweet. There are a few items that I am totally nutso over and a few that I wish looked as good on me as they do on some other stylish ladies but here’s a reminder to be true to you! Don’t buy something just because everyone else seems to be wearing it these days, we can’t all rock the same dress/shirt/jeans/shoes/etc. etc and that’s OKAY! Trust me when I say you’ll be happier in a piece that is all YOU and not something that you’re trying to be, ya feel me?
Ok so moving on, denim denim denim is one of the best things to buy during the sale. You can always add another pair of jeans to your wardrobe for Fall because we both know our faves got WORN out (in a good way) and need an update. If you’ve been part of my blog life for awhile you know how much I love DL1961 denim and have two pairs of the Emma legging in black that I wear constantly in the Fall/Winter so when I saw that there was an Emma dark blue denim on Anniversary I didn’t even have to try them on I just ordered them right away. I am so excited to wear them constantly and had to style them right away. Obviously you can wear jeans year round but I wanted to make sure to remind you all that just because it’s a Fall sale that doesn’t mean you can’t rock some of those pieces now! Jeans/Blouses/Tees/Jewelry and if you live in the Midwest layering pieces too. So here’s my first round of must have pieces that I will be wardrobe staples and an easy wear now look with my new fave jeans! Enjoy!
Photos: Green Eyes Imaging
|similar lace blouse, here (just pop your fave colored tank under)|DL1961 Denim|Target Wedges|Kendra Scott Necklace|Kendra Scott ‘Magenta’ Earrings|Alexis Bittar silver, gold bracelets|Alex and Ani LA, feather, french royalty, beaded, mermaid bracelets|Kate Spade Glitter Bracelet|Michael Kors Watch|MAC ‘Candy Yum Yum’ Lipstick|
|Fall Basics under $50|
1. This tank is so great for the rest of Summer and Fall. It’s easy to layer and wear alone. Runs true to size and comes in a couple colors. It’s like a Free People slip for less people.
2. I’m sure you’ve seen this tunic all over. It lives up to the hype and comes in 5 colors, I bought the black too and will be wearing them non-stop. True to size.
3. This top is so easy and comfy. I actually bought the red stripe which is gone but am contemplating the navy stripe. It’s long enough to wear with leggings as well as jeans and will be so cozy with a giant blanket scarf. True to size.
4. OMG this henley. The oatmeal color is amazing but it comes in 4 other colors that are equally as fab. It’s long and cozy and lightweight and affordable. GET IT! True to size.
5. Can you tell I love stripes!? HA! This top is so great and I love that the sleeves stripe the other way. I will be living in it and it’s true to size as well. Don’t judge the amount of stripes I have in my closet and added through the sale. Oops. Can’t stop won’t stop.
I’ll be posting some more favorites on Friday but I hope you all stock up on some of these now before the sale ends in the next week! AH! You don’t want to have to pay full price for your everyday Fall pieces when you could get them on sale right now! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
“Be happy for what you have while working for what you want.”