It’s my birthday woohoo!! 🙂 I thought I would do a short ‘get to know me more’ post in honor of my birthday and because I think it will be fun to share some things you probably don’t know about me! Not in any particular order, just in my usual rambleness here are 27 things about me! Enjoy!
- I love gummy candy! Especially Albanese gummy bears. OMG. The struggle is real.
- I am a terrible speller.
- I always press snooze at least once in the morning, and am proud of myself when I only do it once.
- I’ve been a vegetarian since I was in the fourth grade.
- I can’t go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink because I can’t make my coffee in the morning looking at them and I will be late if I have to wash them first.
- I am pretty much always late to everything. I try realllly hard to not be, I’ve heard its a side affect of ADHD so cut me some slack. 😉
- I love brussel sprouts.
- I love accessories. All kinds/colors/styles and I hold onto them forever because I actually will wear them whether they are ‘in’ or not. EX. I organized my scarves the other day and after getting rid of a few I still have 32. OOPS! #cantstopwontstop
- My siblings are some of my favorite people in the world.
- Roo makes my life so much better. I can’t wait to get another fur-baby so she always has a buddy.
- Dogs are the best things ever! See #10.
- I love to read.
- I always sing in the car with or without passengers.
- I dance around my house all the time and the hubs and Roo think I’m crazy. Whatevs.
- I have toe thumbs. AKA I’m a descendant of royalty. 😉
- I love abrevs and emojis. #fluent
- I can not pass up a good deal.
- I am a crier. Books/Movies/Commercials/Songs/Quotes/Riley- they get me all the time.
- I don’t want to have any regrets in life.
- In high school I wore pink every.single.day.
- People tell me I dress like a toddler but I don’t care, be true to yourself!
- I could eat Mexican food almost everyday.
- I save every card anyone has ever given me.
- Words of affirmation is one of my love languages. See #22.
- Giving gifts is my other love language.
- If I could be any animal I would be a dolphin because I love to swim.
- I look for the beauty in everything.
I hope you got to see a little into my crazy personality and had fun learning a little more about me! I had such a sweet day today with Riley and felt some loved from the outpouring of texts/calls/comments and gifts from all the sweet people in my life! Thank you for blessing me today and everyday! The hubs and I went out to another delicious feast and are going to fall into bed any minute. If you haven’t tried Reza’s Mediterranean food I totally recommend it! Good pricing and portions and all around deliciousness! Don’t forget a pomegranate mojito. Diet starts tomorrow post birthday week and Easter feasting and treat devouring! Oops! Have a fabulous rest of the week and thanks for stopping by and celebrating with me!
|Date Night Details|
|Sheinside Blazer| tandjdesigns Tee| similar Hudson Jeans| nude pump old, try these|ILY Couture Earrings| cute pearl statement necklace|Michael Kors Watch|Forever 21 Pearl Bracelets| Lokai Bracelet|Alex and Ani LA, feather, french royalty, beaded bracelets|MAC ‘Candy Yum Yum’ Lipstick|clutch old this CharmingCharlie comes in so many colors|
“She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short.”